Saturday, February 20, 2010

Letters from Cole (Wednesday, February 17)


Hey, wake up y'all, it's a new day. I thought maybe it was St. Patty's Day when I found myself dressed in all green but when I looked in the mirror to comb my hair I saw I had a Baylor suit on. (by the way, mom and dad cut my best hairs the other night; not sure about that but that's a different story for later.)

Back to Baylor, what's up with the Bears? I saw where they hired a new President, Ken Starr, and he is not even a Baptist!

I'm not sure what this world is coming too but it seems the folks on the Brazos might have checked into his credentials a little closer...I'm not sure if mom's diploma is going to be worth the paper it's printed on.

So, unless they get their act together up there; can you spell

"WHOOOP?"

The Colester

Hey, I'm entertaining my great grand daddy this morning. He's not too sure about the debacle in Waco either. The guy's Church of Christ, I guess the music department is history!

I wonder what Ringo would think...


Am I hearing right or is global warming still a big issue?

I could tell you all the stuff they say on Fox but you know me; there's no evidence like personal experience!

If I run into Big Al (Gore, I think) I'm just gonna have to tell him the absolute truth! Forget all the snow and blizzards this year, forget the record lows across America, forget the issue with altered scientific data. Bank on this! I've been around for over three months now and this is absolutely the coldest winter, not just that I can remember, but it definitely is, without a doubt, the coldest winter of my life.

The Colster

1 comment:

Kristin Myers said...

It's ok Cole by the time you and Madison get to Baylor a new president will be there, until then....Madison's parents will suspend donations to the school (not like they can't survive with our donation) but you get the point!