Friday, February 12, 2010

Letter from Cole- Friday, February 12th (My 3 Month Birthday)

It's Friday and we went by Mickey D's and picked up a couple of sausage egg biscuits and went on over to great grand mom's and dad's to check on them. We had a nice breakfast. Those biscuits sure looked good but nobody offered me anything but my bottle; it sure was good mom!

Gotta run, we are going to PHS and I have to get my day clothes on...
I sure do enjoy my pj's though but rules are rules!

Cole




It's been a good morning over here but it is almost time to go see mom's at her work. That should be fun. I am looking forward to meeting her kids and some of the other "old" people she works with.

If the right opportunity comes up I just might visit with her More later, we gotta run.

Cole

Well we made it right on time, for lunch that is, and I got to meet some of mom's kids. I was a little surprised though; I thought they were Eagles! As a matter of fact, the sign said PHS, home of the FIGHTING Eagles but they all seemed quite nice and well behaved to me. I guess I just bring out the best in everybody!

When we leave here we have a meeting with Mayor Jack Douglass to talk about my grand dad's school board campaign. I am not sure what is up with that. I thought Rush and my grand dad did not like politicians that much... and now I find we are politicians!

I have more to tell you but I am heading up to the office to meet some folks and I can not take my cell. Seems they have some rule about kids and cells. I know, I think that's crazy too but that's what they say.

I'm going to feel naked without it but I'm going to leave it with my stuff. And I'm really going to be ticked if we see an eagle fight and I don't get a picture to show dad.

More later,

Coler

2 comments:

Kristin Myers said...

Ok Gran Nanny Jack is cracking me up. I LOVE the updates. I love hearing what cole is doing all day. He seems to be such a social butterfly. I especially love his visits with his great grands.....To my dear Cole.....your girlfriend Madison loves her jams as well, in fact she likes to hang out in her diaper.....but only day clothes after 10pm. Ask her papa what happened when he watched her and they both lounged all day in their jams...not happy mommy! xoxoxooxo I hope I can see you this weekend!!!

Katie said...

That is such a sweet idea! Love the updates.