Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Letter to Cole from Soon-to-be Cousin Pablo (AKA Cuz)

Coler-

I can't wait to join in on the fun! You and "Pops" always have an adventure. That's right - I called him "Pops." I just can't bring myself to call him Grand-nanny Jack. Don't worry - We'll talk to him about that when I get here.

For now - I'm test drivin' the name "Pops." I've been trying out a few things and they sound real good. Here's what I've been practicing: "Hey Pops - can you help me tie on this lure?" or "Pops - when can we go to Pt. Manny again?" We'll talk later - but let me know what you think.

I think mom and dad are close to picking out a name. I sure hope so because 'Pablo' is not going to be cool when I get to Pre-K. It might be real cute right now and dad keeps saying it will give me the upper hand in life - but I don't see it that way. I say...let's go with something aggressive...I don't know....something that will sound 'tough' over the PA system at my baseball games....

Speaking of - we need to start getting' our team together. Man - I can't wait. We’ve got Dylan, Ty, Drew, you, me...and hopefully a few others in the mix. We are going to have the best coaches...as long as we stick with baseball and not soccer. Have you seen them play? I haven't but the rumors are flyin'.

Well that's all I've got for now, Coler. Looks like "Pops" has worn you out. In all of your photo-ops...you're nappin'. Just wait til' I get here....we'll be blazin' trails! Have a nice nap, buddy.

Your Cuz - "Pabs"

No comments: