Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Letter from Cole (Monday, February 22)

It's Monday morning again; man how time flies when your schedule is as full as mine!

We are heading off to church at 10 this morning but I asked grand dad to put the Baby Beethoven Symphony of Fun DVD in for a while this morning. I like it, a lot, but grand daddy is in serious need of a little culture!

I just try to help out where I can...


Ludwig sure has a funny name. If I were him I would sure give some serious consideration to just going by my middle name but I would spell it with a capital "V". Not much you can do with Ludwig... "Ludwiger", "The Ludwigester". There are lots of options with Van. I sure am glad mom and dad named me something all-American like Cole!

Poor Ludwig; how's this going to sound in Pee Wee ball - "Cole at the plate with Ludwig on deck." Let's be honest, who would you pitch to?!

But, he sure knew how to put a song together. I love it when the music really gets going and toe tapping is just not enough. As you can see I have my arms and legs flying. I do not have a name for this move yet but I'm going to come up with something really clever and catchy; you can bet on that!

Back to gettin' down with grand dad and Ludwig…

The Colester

No comments: