Monday, February 8, 2010

Grand Nanny Jack's Blog...Letters from Cole (Monday, February 8)

Well, for a Monday, it's been a good day. I had to help grand daddy get some sphagetti going first thing this morning. We left it in the crock pot and it smells pretty good around here.

Then we went to church for music. I think a couple of the girls were pretty excited to see me since I missed last Monday. Seems they were looking forward to me being there and were kind of dissapointed crushed) when I did not show up last week.

Another pretty exciting thing happened; Bobie came to check in on us and at least for a while I was not the guy with the least amount of hair in the room. I hope mom and dad will not make me cut my hair like Bobie's.

Again, I am not sure who had the most fun, me or grand daddy Jack. Shhhhh, Just between us... I think grand daddy thinks he can really sing. I think everyone there was very polite as they humored him and did not LOL. Seriously, where do you think I can get my hands on a pair of those ear muffs like Drew Brees had on his kid last night? Price is not an issue, but delivery by next Monday is an imperative!

I could have just died when he introduced himself as grand nanny Jack... in his own words, "brutality". Someone needs to talk to him about that!

Then we went to see Mrs. Ward. We had a nice visit with her. I know she was happy to see me and I even took the blanket she made to show her how much I appreciated it. I picked up a cute blanket she had made for Pablo and I'll get it to uncle John and aunt Stacie when they make up their mind what his real name is. If they stick with Pablo I guess I'll have to be Pancho so we can get a summer job at CIMA
together.

We had a nice lunch, got a diaper changed and now I am doing a little swinging.

Gotta go, grand daddy just put the swing on high and it's getting hard to hit the right keys.

Coler



Grand daddy needs a nap. I think I'll sit real still... he'll think I am sleeping and maybe he can catch 40.

Coler


No more Fox News today! I'm all ready for a relaxing afternoon of cartoons and maybe some ESPN. I hope grand daddy keeps the DP and chips coming...

Coler

No comments: