Friday, March 26, 2010

Letter from Cole (Spring Break-Vacationing with Grandparents)

Dear Mommy and Daddy,

I am really having a great time. Right now Nonnie and I are watching a little bit of Little Mermaid. Grandfather fed me at 5 and we played then I did a little tummy time. Nonnie is so funny. I had a great time with Sophie.Could you bring me a giraffe home from Austin...a real one? And don't forget that mermaid. Nonnie played with me in the bath tub. I really do like my new fish toy. Nonnie calls it a shower. She is so silly. I know it is a toy with holes in the fishtail. Mommy, Nonnie put that goo on my face again.I think I might take a little nap while Nonnie is typing.
Don't worry about me I am having a great time but I do miss yall. Bring me some pictures of all the pretty girls...nah, nevermine Ruthie might get jealous.

I love you,
Cole


Hey y'all, granddad and me have not seen much of each other during spring break but we went to a wedding this afternoon with grandmomma. (grand dad is doing the best he can to show her the ropes to keep me happy). Anyway, believe this or not, the wedding was an outdoor affair and boy was it cold and windy!

I heard talk of "the best man" and I guess they might have been talking about me... I was in several videos and at least a dozen pics. We left early so if they were giving a prize I guess the runner up will be happy I left.

Mom and dad, I guess we both had weddings on our calendar today!
See ya'

The Colester

No comments: