Thursday, March 18, 2010

Letter from Cole (Friday, March 12) 4 Months

Hey y'all, I was helping granddad along this morning by holding my own bottle. For real and for quite a while! I sure liked it; when I hold it all the time I won't have to contend with it being take away from me for burp time...which is absolutely no fun. Besides, all that gas was escaping from the other end this morning. I'm going to have to work on my table manners a bit...

Coler
Hey y'all it's me! I am full. I am clean. And I am 4 months old today! Quite a milestone, even if I say so myself! Man, I can remember back when I was one month old... I did not think I would ever be four months old!

But, here I am and what a great ride it has been. Life has sure been good. I have been places, seen things and done things most 4 month olds can only dream about.

I've had to learn to fend for myself on week days though when my granddads are spending time with me. They think they are doing such wonderful jobs...

That's ok, we all have to endure a few "hardships" along the way. It's up to us to learn and grow from these situations, especially where well intentioned granddads are concerned.

I am sure mom and dad have some sort of blow-out planned to celebrate this milestone. If it were up to me a quite night at home with just the three of us would be great but I guess all those presents, ice cream and cake will be fun too.

Check you later,

The Colester

No comments: