Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day


I have had a busy Spring Break. I went to the doctor Tuesday. I weighed 13 lbs. and 8.5 ozs. and was 25.5 in. tall. Mom and Dad tried to start me on cereal, but I wasn't having it. The spoon was too scary.

Wednesday Mom and Dad used a straw to feed me and once I realized how yummy the cereal was I used my spoon (sort of) to finish the bowl.

Last night I also slept in my big boy bed all night. I am not sure why Mom and Dad were crying when they left me in my room. I did just fine. I got a little hungry about 4 a.m. so Mom let me eat a little snack and I slept until 7 a.m.

I have big plans to spend the night with my grandparents this weekend. Mom and Dad are off to Austin for Aunt Kim's wedding. I hope they can make it out the door on Friday. I may need to push them on out.

Have a great weekend.

Cole

No comments: