Thursday, March 18, 2010

Letter from Cole (Thursday, March 11)

I thought granddad was going to take a picture of me with no clothes on! Wow was I happy he decided to put a diaper on me and then, thank goodness, he just got me from the neck up.

You just can not be too careful these days with pictures and posts in your early years that might be dredged up some later time in your life when you are about something pretty important, like running for class office in high school or something like that...

Besides, I go to kinder music on Mondays and I am keeping my eyes on a couple of the girls there. I sure would hate for them to see a compromising picture of me. It was bad enough last Monday... think I may have made Ruthie a little uncomfortable. We were sitting next to her and I just could not keep from looking her way... if you get my drift. I'm going to have to work on a little different technique or just buy a good pair of sunglasses!

Nice talkin to ya,

The Colester


I guess some of you know what that means... Around lunch time today granddad turned my favorite Baby Einstein DVD off without even asking me and started flipping channels like crazy. Turns out he wanted to watch a game between the Cougars and the Tigers.

It sounds pretty exciting but it was just a basketball game! Granddad knows I should not put on U of H stuff because mom and dad only want
me wearing Aggie or Bear clothes, but those Cougars put on quite a show and beat the number two seed in the C USA tournament. (I am not real sure about what that really means; what kind of seed?)

Well, like I said, the Coogs won the game and then I had to have my picture made with this huge shirt that smelled really old. It seemed to make granddad happy so I guess it's ok but I sure hope Ruthie does not see this one either.

See ya

No comments: