Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cole's First Choral Performance

A few weeks back my father-in-law told me that when he picked up Cole from school they told him that Cole would be performing in the school/church's Christmas show.  I thought, seriously?  What on earth would the one year-old class do in the Christmas performance?  Well... Cole started practicing his big number at home.  They played bells for the Jingle Bell song and they did motions to Up On the Housetop.  It cracked me up.  His class was strapped into a big buggy and some kids had to be held because they weren't digging the confinement. Cole was a good boy; he stayed strapped in and rang his bell with gusto. Next year, he'll be old enough to grace the stage.  He faced was turned for most of my pictures because he enjoyed watching the big kids.


Seriously, mom?  Pictures already

Waiting in the wings for their big moment

Where is my family?

Motions to Up on the Housetop...patting his knees

Clapping for himself

Shaking his bell

Loves his bell

With GiGi and Grandaddy Bailey

Funny boys

Jake-Jake is so silly.

No comments: