Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bailey's Busybee Babysitting

So last Friday was the first time, I kept both Cole and his cousin, Jake.  Let's just say I got to see what it's like at my in-laws every other day.  The boys play great together...the worst thing was they tend to get into trouble as a team.  They also enjoyed running off in different directions, so they were hard to keep up with and Jake loved crawling up the stairs.  They are also used to greeting each other after their naps (Jake is still a two napper and Cole is a one napper)...which was a little difficult because all my bedrooms were up so I carried them both down...one on each arm. 
I asked Cole if Jake had a poo poo...he went to check

and wouldn't let go

still wouldn't let go

Pulling the tent out of Cole's closet

Cole is such a good helper


Sweet Cousins


No comments: