Monday, May 30, 2011

Reid Turned Three

Last Saturday we headed to birthday party. Stephen wanted to stay home and work on the back patio (blog to come) so I asked my friend, Holly, to join me. Cole is all over the place, and it takes more than one adult to chase him and carrying all his stuff. People were teasing me and saying that I brought my nanny. Holly was definitely lots of help. At one point she had her drink, my drink, Cole's cup, two plates, and Cole's shoes. I, on the other hand, had Cole. He didn't want to go in and cut the cake. He loves to play outside. The party was a Fire Truck theme. There were toys all over the yard including a slide, sand box, and a brand new, very big trampoline. Cole had a great time running from one thing to the next. Here are some pictures.

Cole and birthday boy, Reid, deep into conversation over the sand tools.




Sand Time over...on to the next thing.




Reid and his girlfriend, Kirstin





Cole and his "nanny", Holly


Jumping on the trampoline...Kirstin preferred to bounce with Cole..neither of their feet ever left the surface.



Cole checking out the cupcakes.



The cupcakes were in the shape of a three, but by the time I got over to take a picture some of the "3" was missing, so here is a shot of the rest of the table.



No comments: