Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

My mom had to work on Sunday so we decided to take her to Monument Inn on Saturday afternoon. We got there at 5 and had to wait an hour. Cole enjoyed the rolls, crackers, etc. He ate off my plate of seared tuna. He loved it. I made my mom a book on Snapfish. I liked it so much, I bought one for myself. Here is the link for the book.
http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/projectshareewelcome/l=2869022025/p=917141305424655706/g=4554389025/cobrandOid=1000/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPBKlink/


Me and my beautiful boy after dinner





Helping Nonnie open her book




On Sunday after church we went to eat at Pepper's with my in-laws. Cole and Jake were both getting a little cranky. It was way past nap time. After an afternoon nap, we took Cole to get a snow cone and then he played in the sprinkler. Cole gave me a letter and a new plant as well as a beautiful framed portrait of the two of us. It was so sweet.




Lunch on Mother's Day


Yummy snow cone




Letter from Cole



My gift from Cole/Daddy




He loves to run around in the sprinkler.

No comments: