Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy New Year

The new in the New Year has begun to wear off and I am in need of a blog update. January flew by. I spent a lot of time up at school. My students had a business competition January 29th and I spent three nights a week every week in January at school from 6:30 a.m. until 8:30 p.m. Dad did a great job taking care of Cole...packing his bag, making his lunch, getting him squeaky clean, putting him too bed, etc. My students did great, so all our hard work paid off. I am taking 17 students to Fort Worth for State Competition from March 2-5. Hopefully, one or more will make it to Nationals, then we'll be headed to D.C.

New Year's traffic in La Porte is ridiculous.


Are you kidding me?



Happy New Year!


Cole and Cousin Jake playing on New Year's Day.


Uncle John and the boys

No comments: