Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

I decided that I better update the blog before Christmas becomes a blur. We pretty much ran back and forth between my parent's house and my in-law's house. My brother's 29th b-day was Christmas Eve. We went down to Kemah for our annual Landry's lunch. Stephen gave me my Christmas gift early so I brought my new camera and got some great candid pictures of Cole. That evening we went to church, then my mom's house, then Stephen's grandma's house. Cole didn't make it to bed until 10:00 pm. He was exhausted. Christmas morning Cole and daddy opened their gifts and then we went to Stephen's parent's for breakfast, my parent's for lunch, and then back to my in-law's for dinner. Having both sets of parents in the same city has both positives and negatives. At least we get to spend every holiday with both families, but, on the other hand, we have to spend a good portion of our day driving all around town. Here are some of the 1,079 pictures I took between Dec. 23, 24, 25, 31, and Jan. 1. I'll post some New Year's pictures later.



1 comment:

Ali said...

Love the pics! Cole is just growing up so fast! Looks like you had a terrific and busy Christmas!