Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weatherford Wedding Weekend

This weekend was Cole's first road trip. My cousin, Daniel, got married and we packed up the car and headed to Weatherford. Cole did great in the car. He slept most of the way and still managed to sleep good for us at night. On Saturday we drove to North Richland Hills and had lunch with my Dallas girls. Cole met the girls for the first time. We had a great dinner. Lots of exciting news was shared... Engagement, pregnancy, and new job opportunities that require a move to NY. I wish I could have spent more time with everyone. Here are the pics from the big event.


Cole's first trip to McDonald's... He loves Dr. Pepper.


Cole with Auntie Bres


Cole with Auntie Marisa


The gang by the tree


Madison kissin on Cole


At the reception


Flirting with all the ladies

1 comment:

Kristin Myers said...

We had so much fun. I am so glad that we got to see you guys!!! Sweet Cole is just adorable, I can't wait to see him again!