Monday, December 28, 2009

Cole's First Christmas

Christmas 2009 was our best Christmas yet. Cole wasn't old enough to open presents, of course, but it was so special knowing that we will have many fun Christmases to come. Christmas Eve is my brother's birthday, so we headed down to Kemah Boardwalk for lunch. We went to the early evening church service and then to Stephen's grandparents house. Christmas Day was just as busy. We opened presents at home and then headed to my in-laws for breakfast, lunch was at my parent's, and dinner was at Stephen's aunt's house. Cole received many toys and books as well as clothes and custom shoes. One pair has his name and birth date; the other pair was green and white golf shoes...so cute. Here are the pics from Cole's first Christmas.


Christmas Eve


Mommy's Little Deer


Cole was so interested in opening gifts Christmas morning


Cole's Custom Kicks


Christmas Bath and Nonnie's house

2 comments:

Kristin Myers said...

He is just adorable!!! I know he was the best present ever!! I hope you enjoyed your first christmas!! I can't wait to see you guys again soon!

Ali said...

Sweet little guy, I'm sure you all had a wonderful, blessed Christmas. Miss you guys!