Sunday, September 27, 2009

Third Times a Charm

I haven't updated in a while, so I am going to date this entry back to when I should have put it on my blog. I have too many stories to catch up on. My South Main Baptist Church shower took place on Saturday, September 26th at the home of Sherry Green. The turn out was great. I was overwhelmed by the number of people who came to celebrate with us. I began opening gifts promptly at 10:00 a.m. at the start of the shower and I didn't finish opening gifts until 11:50 a.m. I didn't even have a chance to eat my fruit plate and I would briefly sip my punch while I was waiting for a gift to be handed my way. It was a good thing I didn't drink anything because I wouldn't dare ask to take a potty break. When all was said and done, we had received almost everything we needed. Stephen came around Noon to load up the goods and my mom, aunt and I worked until 8 p.m. on Saturday trying to get things in order. Below are the pictures from the day.


No comments: