Saturday, September 19, 2009

Baby Shower--Part Deux

Today was my second baby shower. It was held at the home of Carole Helmle, a longtime family friend of the Bailey's. This shower was for mainly family, friends and coworkers. The shower was lovely. It had a very nice turn out and we received lots of nice gifts. Cole received his high chair. It is now in at the kitchen table awaiting his arrival. We received a booster chair, our extra car base, both baby gates, changing pad, sheets for the crib and pack and play, and lots of nice clothes and baskets full of goodies. This kid is going to smell great. Stephen is conveniently out of the country, so my mom and Stephen's mom helped unload all the goods into the house and then my mom, my aunt and I tried to do some organizing before my big church shower which is next weekend. The photos from the shower are below. Please enjoy!





No comments: