Saturday, November 16, 2013

Doctor Bailey in the house…

So Cole decided rather early that he wanted to have a "Doctor" party.  He has really been into giving check ups and doing "doctor" things.  So I had a student use Adobe Photoshop to create an adorable invitation.

I began to borrow activities and decorations from the HOSA teacher at my school and from Dobie.  I came up with all kinds of fun things.  We had a mannequin for CPR, skeleton puzzles, Operation, a medical station and a clinic.  We also had a muscle sculpting area and a body part white board.  We had pizza and cookies and then went into the back yard for our first piñata.  Our patient was purchased at Fiesta.  I added a few bandages so she looked like she had been in an accident.  It all turned out really cute.  Of course the weather was slightly rainy, but it all worked out.

















Brotherly Love

Cole's Present

No comments: