Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cole's 3rd birthday

This year I wanted to do a "Pirate Party."  Cole is really into Jake and the Neverland Pirates, so I figured that would be a slam dunk; however, Cole had a different idea.  Cole insisted that he have a "Band Party."  I wasn't exactly sure what that was so, I decided we would turn the "Band Party" into a "Rockstar Party."  I made the invites, as well as some VIP passes.  We decided to keep it simple and do hot dogs and chips.  I went all out this year and got a fabulous cake.  He really loved it.  The kids played at the park, made instruments (shakers and tambourines) and we snapped a few shots of all the "Rockstar" guests.  Though we didn't have a "Pirate Party," he got a lot of Jake and the Pirates stuff...which he loved.















No comments: