Friday, October 26, 2012

DaDa dropped a bomb on us...

So my dad's grandparent name is "Dada" pronounced dah-dah.  Serves him right for wanting Cole to call him "Grandfather."  A couple of weeks ago DaDa dropped a bomb on us...he  is going back to work part time...which means we have no one to keep Cade.  The plan was for my dad to keep Cade and my in-laws to keep Cole and take him to his school each day.  The got us thinking about what we were going to do.  I just never really wanted my newborn to be kept by someone else in a full time daycare.  If that were the case, then I prefer to stay home myself.  I had debated staying home before the school year started, but because my dad had agreed to keep Cade, I decided to get one more year under my belt.  Well...I have decided to stay home starting next semester.  The only problem is that in order to get my year of service with TRS, I need to work a total of 90 days.  First semester is only 74 days, so I will need to work 16 days in January and then I'll be done.  I am very excited about this new opportunity.  It is something I have wanted to do since Cole was born.

No comments: