Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fun Friday #1

So my mom decided she wanted to do something special with Cole every Friday this summer.  At the end of the summer, she is going to make him a book online of all the fun times we have.  For the first "Fun Friday" we took Cole to Bayou Wildlife Park in Dickinson about 20 minutes towards Galveston.  I didn't even know this place existed.  It had all kinds of animals in their natural habitat.  We took a tram ride and went through the petting zoo.  They also had a barn and pony rides, but Cole was tuckered out.  He was working on his first week of not taking a morning nap.  We packed a lunch and were going to eat at a park on the way home, but Cole sacked out in the backseat.  Here are a few pics from the day.

Dad told me to bring my bow...I forgot it at home.

Seriously, dude...you stink.

On the tram

Mom, are we at ToysRus?

Whoa, that's a big animal.
Are you kidding me?  Those horns were ridiculous.

Mommy's Little Monkey

On our way home



No comments: