Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Birthday Invite Photo Shoot

Last week we tried to get a good picture to put on Cole's birthday invitations. Can you believe his birthday is one month from today? Here are a few shots that didn't make the cut. I like them all, but I wanted him to be looking at the camera and not have his hands in his mouth. You'd think I was asking for a million dollars. Those shots were a dime a dozen.
Pictures my dad and I took in my parent's backyard



Pictures my father-in-law took with his hunting props


3 comments:

Lindsey Long said...

I can't believe he is almost one! He is adorable!

Kristin Myers said...

I can't wait for his birthday!!! You did it..almost there! I am so excited

Ali said...

Look at how big he is! I cannot believe he is almost 1! So sad I didn't get to see you guys last weekend:(