Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day 2010

We started off the weekend with family pictures at Portrait Innovations. I think everyone in town had the same idea. We had a 10:30 appointment, but they were running 45 minutes behind. Here is a picture of Cole playing with the Lego's waiting our turn. I think he was more patient than all of the other men in my family. (I'll post the pics later.) Sunday morning began a marathon of events. Cole and I gave Stephen his Father's Day gift before church. Cole really enjoyed chewing on the card he gave his daddy. Stephen took Cole to the first church service. I stayed home and got ready and met them at Sunday School. (I wanted to go to the second service so I could sit with my daddy.) At the beginning of the second service Stephen, Cole, and I participated in the Baby Day Parade. My brother-in-law, John, his wife Stacie, and my new nephew, Jake, were also in the parade. After the parade we did lunch with my dad and then we went to my in-laws for a family party. Cole got into their pool. It was his first time in a big boy pool. He loved it. Here are a few pics and a video of the fun.

Happy Father's Day Daddy


South Main Baptist Baby Day Parade 2010


Family Pic at Pepper's


Pool Pictures


1 comment:

Kristin Myers said...

So cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! I am so ready to hug that big boy!