Saturday, October 31, 2009

Say What?


My doctor visit went well this week. He said that I was 2 cm dilated. He also mentioned that I may or may not make my visit next week. I guess that means that we could have a baby before next Wednesday. Needless to say, I went home and packed my bag for the hospital. I also stayed at school Thursday and Friday until 6:30 p.m. so I could get my lesson plans in for my sub. I have just about everything ready at home and by Monday evening I should be set at school as well. Tonight mom and I went to Babies R Us to buy out my registry. I mainly needed my breast pump and monitor. I had over $1,800 in gift cards and merchandise credit, so we also purchased some other necessities. We managed to do damage totalling $1,134. I think the lady that rang us up was in shock. Tomorrow mom and I are going to put all the new purchases away and daddy is going to work on organizing the garage.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Lookin' good, Mama! We are so excited! Thinking about you and can't wait to hear the news!!!!

Katie said...

Hi, you are such a pretty preggers lady! Can't believe it is already almost here-so excited for you all. Keep us posted!