Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cleaning Out the Closets





So I spent this week cleaning out all the closets in order to give our baby boy a space of his own. Stephen's reaction was why does he need a whole closet when his clothes are only this big as he separated his hands the length of a foot. None the less, I was determined to start the process. Out with the old and in with the new. By the end of three days, I managed to throw out and/or reorganize things to where the baby now has his own space. Now all I have to do is put about 15 porcelain dolls, 30 music boxes, and about 200 beanie babies on Ebay. No more collectibles for me.



4 comments:

Jayme Downs said...

Well first off, CONGRATS!!!

Second...LOL...that's alot of ebaying. ;) I'll have to add you to my blog list. :)

Brandy said...

Randi will send me Natalie's address when she gets back to Austin. She said Natalie will get a big kick out of your package. :)
Love you!

Marisa B. said...

Good job Steph....way to be productive. That rooms looks more yellow than I remember =)

Ali said...

You look great, Steph! Way to go on cleaning out and organizing. I went through a week or two when I HAD to organize and declutter every cabinet and closet in the house. Nesting is a beautiful thing:)